Hardwood lumber for furniture and built-ins
Eutree is the only mill we know of that provides locally sourced Forest Free lumber for use in furniture, cabinets and built-in carpentry.
While we specialize in structural pieces of furniture, cabinets and built-ins, we also have the capacity to slice thin veneers of Forest Free lumber by special order.
Forest Free species potentially available from our own stock include white oak, red oak, pecan, sweet gum, cherry, heart pine, rift cut pine, maple, red birch and beech. We have access to other woods that are popular for cabinets, such as black walnut and heart pine, although the source trees may not be local or Forest Free. Eutree can custom saw materials specific to the needs of the carpenters and furniture makers, but be sure to call us in advance so there's time for us to kiln-dry it.
If you're looking for hardwood lumber for cabinets, furniture and built-ins that sets a new standard for sustainability, contact us by using our Plan Your Project form.
View our Partners page for a list of architects, designers, and furniture makers.
Services available to carpenters and artisans
Eutree can provide specialty millwork at wholesale, trade-only pricing to designers, manufacturers of furniture and flooring. Among these services are:
- Resaw services on material up to 14-inch wide: Cut large beams into usable lumber.
- Straight-line, laser-assisted rip services: Give your lumber a glue line edge for your project.
- Kiln drying: Stabilize and add value to your lumber (subject to kiln availability).
- Heat treating and sterilizing of reclaimed material: Kill any spiders or scorpion eggs in your barn lumber.
- Surfacing of material up to 50-inch wide.
- Total tree to flooring or furniture capability. Deliver your trees and return to pick up beautiful plank flooring, paneling or artisan slab.